Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Nozzle Straight Spout, 3/4 x3/4In
- Item # 5URH3
- Mfr. Model # 5URH3
- UNSPSC # 40141731
- Catalog Page # 3733
- Shipping Weight 1.82 lbs.
- ItemFuel Nozzle
- TypeStraight Spout
- Inlet3/4" FNPT
- OutletSpout Length 6-5/16"
- For Use WithGravity Feed Applications, Electric Fuel Pumps, 2P279, 4FY16 to 4FY18, 1P894, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073, 2GMP5, 2GMP8
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- ApplicationDiesel and Gasoline
- IncludesHook, Swivel at Hose Inlet, Continuous Flow Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thats a great question, they are Gasoline & Diesel Fuel, resistant. if you are intending to use this for somthing else it might not be compatible. We have others, you can call 1-800-356-0783 and ask to speak to Tech Support Pumps & Plumbing.. that way we can recommend a product that will work for you.. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.