Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rectangular Fire Damper, 7-3/4x11-3/4 In.
- Item # 2TGF2
- Mfr. Model # 2TGF2
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # 4311
- Shipping Weight 4.48 lbs.
- ItemFire Damper
- Mounting TypeDynamic, Vertical or Horizontal
- Nominal Duct Width12"
- Nominal Duct Height8"
- Damper Depth3-11/16"
- Recommended Retaining Angle2TGG9
- Material22 ga. Galvanized Steel
- Damper Height7-3/4"
- Damper Width11-3/4"
- Fire Rated1-1/2 hr.
- Free Area0.401 sq. ft.
- Fusible Link165 Degrees F
- For Use WithLow Pressure HVAC Systems
- StandardsUL Standard 555, NFPA 80, 90A and 101, IBC, CSFM, NYC MEA
- IncludesStainless Steel Closure Spring, UL Fusible Link
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.