Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
85 gal. Fibrewound Water Tank, Vertical, Precharged Type
- Item # 3ZVA9
- Mfr. Model # 3ZVA9
- UNSPSC # 24111810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 76.0 lbs.
- Item Fibrewound Water Tank
- Type Precharged
- Tank (Gal.) 85
- Standard Tank Equivalent (Gal.) 220
- Tank Style Vertical
- Gallons Drawdown @ 20-40 PSI 31.7
- Gallons Drawdown @ 30-50 PSI 26.8
- Gallons Drawdown @ 40-60 PSI 23.2
- Gallons Drawdown @ 50-70 PSI 20.5
- Gallons Drawdown @ 60-80 PSI 18.3
- Gallons Drawdown @ 70-90 PSI 16.6
- Gallons Drawdown @ 80-100 PSI 15.1
- Precharge Pressure (PSI) 24
- Height (In.) 58-9/16
- Dia. (In.) 24
- Length (In.) 59
- Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.) 1 1/4 F
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 125
- Construction Material Fibrewound Rust, Dent and Scratch Resistant Composite
- Diaphragm One-piece, High-density Polyethylene
- Max. Temp. (F) 120
- Agency Compliance NSF61, WSC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 16X843DAYTON
Price $966.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.