Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1 HP Poultry Fan Motor, Capacitor-Start/Run, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 56
- Item # 4NXG3
- Mfr. Model # 4NXG3
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 56
- Shipping Weight 34.05 lbs.
- Item Poultry Fan Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application Poultry Fans
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start/Run
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Full Load Amps 9.2/5.3-4.6
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Cradle Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Finish Gray
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Length Less Shaft 9-15/16"
- Overall Length 11-13/16"
- Insulation Class B
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Includes Shaft Slinger, Gasketed Capacitor Cover and Wiring Compartment Cover
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8127)
- Fan Motors (4123)
- TEAO Motors (470)
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over Motors (468)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (454)
- Belt-Drive Motors (438)
- Agricultural Fan Motors (356)
- Farm-Duty Motors (355)
- 1-Phase Belt-Drive Motors (216)
- 1-Phase Farm-Duty Motors (134)
- Capacitor-Start Farm-Duty Motors (99)
- Farm-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (97)
- Poultry Fan Motors (69)
- TEAO Capacitor-Start Motors (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.