Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Frm Dty Mtr, CapStrt, TEFC, 1-1/2hp, 1725rpm
- Item # 4K998
- Mfr. Model # 4K998
- UNSPSC # 26101611
- Catalog Page # 55
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- ItemAuger Drive Motor
- Motor ApplicationFarm Duty
- Motor Sub ApplicationAugers
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps15.6/7.6
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Thermal ProtectionManual
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length2-1/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8414)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3320)
- TEFC Motors (3101)
- Conveyor Motors (2212)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (599)
- Farm-Duty Motors (444)
- Auger Drive Motors (168)
- Auger-Drive Motors (168)
- 1-Phase Farm-Duty Motors (125)
- Capacitor-Start Farm-Duty Motors (86)
- Farm-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (83)
- Poultry Feed Motors (57)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.