Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Farm Duty Mtr, Cap Start, TEFC, 5hp, 1740rpm
- Item # 1TMV3
- Mfr. Model # 1TMV3
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # 54
- Shipping Weight 113.0 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Farm Duty Motor
- Motor ApplicationFarm Duty
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1740
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps21.5
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- FinishGreen Aqua Enamel
- Thermal ProtectionManual
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- Shaft Length2-13/16"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Length Less Shaft14-11/16"
- Overall Length17-7/16"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- IncludesShaft Slinger and Gasketed Capacitor Cover
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (LR44256)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8422)
- Pump Motors (5028)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3321)
- TEFC Motors (3064)
- Conveyor Motors (2076)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (555)
- Agricultural Fan Motors (343)
- Farm-Duty Motors (341)
- Compressor Motors (285)
- 1-Phase Farm-Duty Motors (125)
- TEFC No-Base Motors (97)
- Capacitor-Start Farm-Duty Motors (86)
- Farm-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (83)
- Poultry Feed Motors (57)
- Crop Dryer Motors (54)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.