Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Upblast Vent, 16-1/2 In, 115/208-230V
- Item # 7A626
- Mfr. Model # 7A626
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4137
- Shipping Weight 97.95 lbs.
- ItemUpblast Ventilator
- Drive TypeBelt
- Wheel Dia.16-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP3996
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP3901
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP3806
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP3698
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP3584
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP3464
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP3340
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP3213
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP3078
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP2785
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP2394
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.21
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.21
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft.19.9
- Motor Voltage115/208-230
- Motor HP1
- Max. BHP1.05
- Base Length26"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Overall Dia.28-7/8"
- Base Width26"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End3/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End3/4"
- Overall Height26-3/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp.300 Degrees
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Speed ControllableNo
- Fixed UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No.4HX56
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB77
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX40
- Recommended Damper Size (In.)19 x 19
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX66
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV83
- Adj. UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No.4HX62
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installation
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box, Drive Package
- StandardsUL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6291)
- Blowers (4008)
- Exhaust Fans (2546)
- Industrial Fans (2484)
- Belt-Drive Fans (1879)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1643)
- Belt-Drive Ventilators (1601)
- Roof Ventilators (1381)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1379)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1302)
- Roof Fans (1225)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1225)
- Kitchen Ventilators (891)
- Centrifugal Ventilators (824)
- Upblast Ventilators (618)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.