Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDirect Drive Axial Exhaust Ventilator
- Propeller Dia.20"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP5943
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP5745
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP5507
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP5260
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP5007
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP4650
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP4246
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP3592
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP3295
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.22
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.23
- Max. Operating Amps5.1-4.6/2.3
- Motor HP1-1/2
- Max. BHP1.24
- Max. Inlet Temp.120 Degrees F
- Base Width34"
- Base Length34"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Base Top to Shroud6-1/4"
- Overall Height17-1/2"
- Overall Dia.42"
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Propeller MaterialAluminum
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End5/8"
- Speed ControllableNo
- StandardsAMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installation
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV84
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.4C455
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB80
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX42
- Recommended Damper Size27" x 27"
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX68
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (5991)
- Ventilators (5385)
- Blowers (3691)
- Fans (3309)
- Exhaust Fans (2308)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1379)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1288)
- Roof Fans (1230)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1230)
- Roof Ventilators (1129)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1127)
- Downblast Ventilators (673)
- Axial Ventilators (558)
- Direct-Drive Fans (434)
- Speed-Controllable Fans (204)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.