Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Downblast Vent, Direct Drive, 11 In
- Item # 5DVT2
- Mfr. Model # 5DVT2
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4144
- Shipping Weight 38.0 lbs.
- ItemDownblast Ventilator
- Drive TypeDirect
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- Wheel Dia.11"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP729/966/1462
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP623/883/1405
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP473/805/1351
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP-/702/1298
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP-/507/1250
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP-/-/1193
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP-/-/1126
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP-/-/1052
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP-/-/955
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.3.7/6.0/11.8
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.2.9/5.7/11.4
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft.-/4.1/10.9
- Motor Voltage115
- Max. Operating Amps3.9
- Motor HP1/4
- Max. BHP0.04/0.09/0.31
- Base Width22"
- Base Length22"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Overall Dia.24-3/8"
- Overall Height23-3/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End1/2"
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End1/2"
- Max. Inlet Temp.130 Degrees
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Wheel TypeBackward Inclined Centrifugal
- Speed Control43Y140
- Speed ControllableYes
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.4C453
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB76
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX39
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.