Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Assembled Upblast Ventilator with Motor, 16-1/2" Wheel Dia., Direct-Drive, EC Motor
- Item # 5DVR4
- Mfr. Model # 5DVR4
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 3700
- Shipping Weight 63.0 lbs.
- Item Upblast Ventilator with Motor
- Drive Type Direct-Drive
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Wheel Dia. 16-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 1581/2472/3277
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 1303/2315/3161
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP -/2126/3035
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP -/1918/2896
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP -/1680/2745
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP -/-/2587
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP -/-/2421
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP -/-/2232
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP -/-/1983
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP -/-/-
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 6.4/10.2/15.2
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. -/9.9/14.8
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. -/9.5/14.1
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Motor Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 5.5
- Motor HP 3/4
- Max. BHP 0.07/0.25/0.58
- RPM 550/860/1140
- Motor Type EC Motor
- Base Length 26"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 28-7/8"
- Base Width 26"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 5/8"
- Overall Height 27-1/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Mounting Location Roof
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Control Included On Motor, 43Y140
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Fixed UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No. 4HX56
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB77
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX40
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 19 x 19
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX66
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV83
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C454
- Adj. UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No. 4HX62
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installation
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box, Speed Control
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Item # 4HZ53DAYTON
Price $1,404.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6856)
- Blowers (4150)
- Exhaust Fans (2607)
- Industrial Fans (2525)
- Belt-Drive Fans (1915)
- Belt-Drive Ventilators (1699)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1683)
- Roof Ventilators (1396)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1394)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1302)
- Roof Fans (1225)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1225)
- Kitchen Ventilators (902)
- Centrifugal Ventilators (835)
- Upblast Ventilators (626)
- Direct-Drive Fans (514)
- Speed-Controllable Fans (267)
- Direct-Drive Ventilators (242)
- Speed-Controllable Ventilators (142)
- ECM Motors (103)
- EC Motors (101)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well