Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Upblast Ventilator, Wheel 11 In, 115V
- Item # 5DVR2
- Mfr. Model # 5DVR2
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4139
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- ItemUpblast Ventilator
- Drive TypeDirect
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- Wheel Dia.11"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP1468/970/732
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP1422/897/625
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP1373/806/481
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP1315/707/-
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP1255/-/-
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP1195/-/-
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP1129/-/-
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP1062/-/-
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP970/-/-
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.12.9/7.0/2.4
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.12.5/6.5/0.6
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft.11.7/-/-
- Motor Voltage115
- Max. Operating Amps3.9
- Motor HP1/4
- Max. BHP0.29/0.09/0.04
- Base Length22"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Overall Dia.24-7/8"
- Base Width22"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End1/2"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End1/2"
- Overall Height22"
- Max. Inlet Temp.300 Degrees
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Speed ControlIncluded On Motor, 43Y140
- Speed ControllableYes
- Fixed UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No.4HX55
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB75
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX38
- Recommended Damper Size (In.)15 x 15
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX65
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.4C453
- Adj. UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No.4HX61
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installation
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box, Speed Control
- StandardsUL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6025)
- Blowers (3728)
- Exhaust Fans (2311)
- Industrial Fans (2223)
- Belt-Drive Fans (1645)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1375)
- Belt-Drive Ventilators (1367)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1281)
- Roof Fans (1223)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1223)
- Roof Ventilators (1123)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1121)
- Upblast Ventilators (648)
- Kitchen Ventilators (640)
- Centrifugal Ventilators (543)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well