Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Assembled Upblast Ventilator with Motor, 8-1/4" Wheel Dia., Direct-Drive
- Item # 5DVN9
- Mfr. Model # 5DVN9
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 3700
- Shipping Weight 22.8 lbs.
- Item Upblast Ventilator with Motor
- Drive Type Direct-Drive
- Number of Speeds 3
- Wheel Dia. 8-1/4"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 250/309/369
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 171/255/325
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP -/152/269
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP -/-/160
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP -/-/-
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 1.4/3.3/5.1
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. -/2.4/4.7
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. -/-/-
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Motor Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 1.00/0.77/0.68
- Motor HP 1/30
- Max. BHP 0.01/0.02/0.03
- RPM 1050/1300/1550
- Base Length 14-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 18-3/8"
- Base Width 14-3/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 5/16"
- Overall Height 18-3/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 130 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Mounting Location Wall
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Control 48C172
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 8 x 8
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX72
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box, Mounting Plate
- Standards UL/cUL 705, AMCA Sound and Air, CSA Certified Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4HZ35DAYTON
Price $537.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.