Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDownblast Ventilator Less Drv Pkg
- Drive TypeBelt
- Wheel Dia.50"
- CFM Range17,245 to 37,068 @ 0.0" SP
- RPM Range214 to 460
- Motor HP Range1 to 10
- Base Width64"
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Base Length64"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Overall Dia.83"
- Overall Height50-3/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End1-1/4"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End1-1/4"
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Pillow Block
- Max. Inlet Temp.180 Degrees
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Wheel TypeBackward Inclined Centrifugal
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV87
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB83
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4YY76
- Recommended Damper Size (In.)50 x 50
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX71
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installations
- StandardsUL/cUL 705AMCA Sound & Air
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 4YY12
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.