Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDownblast Ventilator Less Drv Pkg
- Drive TypeBelt
- Wheel Dia.36"
- CFM Range8693 to 18,322 @ 0.0" SP
- RPM Range325 to 685
- Motor HP Range1/2 to 5
- Base Width46"
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Base Length46"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Overall Dia.58-3/4"
- Overall Height38-1/2"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End1-1/4"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End1-1/4"
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Pillow Block
- Max. Inlet Temp.180 Degrees
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Wheel TypeBackward Inclined Centrifugal
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV85
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.3C597
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB82
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX44
- Recommended Damper Size (In.)39 x 39
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX70
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installations
- StandardsUL/cUL 705AMCA Sound & Air
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you would please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our HVAC tech reps they will be able to assist you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.