Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exhaust Vent, 14 In
- Item # 4YC89
- Mfr. Model # 4YC89
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4145
- Shipping Weight 43.0 lbs.
- ItemDirect Drive Axial Exhaust Ventilator
- Propeller Dia.14"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP1601
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP1311
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP925
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP626
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP273
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.7.5
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.8.4
- Max. Operating Amps1.9
- Max. Operating Watts180
- Motor HP1/6
- Max. BHP0.12
- Max. Inlet Temp.120 Degrees F
- Base Width22"
- Base Length22"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Base Top to Shroud6-1/4"
- Overall Height16 1/2"
- Overall Dia.28 5/8"
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Propeller MaterialAluminum
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End1/2"
- Speed Control48C172
- Speed ControllableYes
- StandardsAMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installation
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.4C453
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB76
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX39
- Recommended Damper Size15" x 15"
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX65
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6035)
- Ventilators (5437)
- Blowers (3728)
- Fans (3359)
- Exhaust Fans (2303)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1376)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1282)
- Roof Fans (1223)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1223)
- Roof Ventilators (1123)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1121)
- Downblast Ventilators (673)
- Axial Ventilators (558)
- Direct-Drive Fans (434)
- Speed-Controllable Fans (197)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This fan is not designed for being reversed. We do offer a different type of roof ventilator that can be exhaust and supply. I recommend calling our HVAC tech support team to discuss the applications and options 800-472-4643.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.