Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
20" Direct Drive Axial Exhaust Ventilator, Motor HP 1/2, Voltage 115/230
- Item # 4YC52
- Mfr. Model # 4YC52
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4145
- Shipping Weight 89.0 lbs.
- Item Direct Drive Axial Exhaust Ventilator
- Propeller Dia. 20"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 3871
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 3531
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 3100
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 2301
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 1925
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 1313
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 10.8
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 11.7
- Voltage 115/230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Operating Amps 5.4/2.7
- Max. Operating Watts 495
- Motor HP 1/2
- Max. BHP 0.38
- RPM 1140
- Max. Inlet Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Base Width 34"
- Base Length 34"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Base Top to Shroud 6-1/4"
- Overall Height 17-1/2"
- Overall Dia. 42"
- Mounting Location Roof
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Propeller Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End 5/8"
- Speed Control 48C172
- Speed Controllable Yes, 115V Only
- Standards AMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installation
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV84
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C455
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB80
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX42
- Recommended Damper Size 27" x 27"
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX68
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6655)
- Ventilators (5565)
- Blowers (4104)
- Fans (3372)
- Exhaust Fans (2571)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1669)
- Roof Ventilators (1392)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1390)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1298)
- Roof Fans (1221)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1221)
- Downblast Ventilators (683)
- Axial Ventilators (558)
- Direct-Drive Fans (509)
- Speed-Controllable Fans (267)
- Direct-Drive Ventilators (238)
- Speed-Controllable Ventilators (142)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.