Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Upblast Ventilator, Wheel 8-1/4 In, 115V
- Item # 4HZ35
- Mfr. Model # 4HZ35
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4139
- Shipping Weight 22.6 lbs.
- ItemUpblast Ventilator
- Drive TypeDirect
- Number of Speeds3
- Wheel Dia.8-1/4"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP424/356/287
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP359/279/188
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP291/185/-
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP204/-/-
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP-/-/-
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP-/-/-
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP-/-/-
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.5.3/3.7/2.7
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.4.9/3.4/[delete]
- Motor Voltage115
- Max. Operating Amps1.58/1.40/0.88
- Motor HP1/25
- Max. BHP0.04
- Base Length14-3/4" Dia
- Overall Dia.18-3/8"
- Base Width14-3/4" Dia
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End5/16"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End5/16"
- Overall Height18-3/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp.130 Degrees
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Mounting LocationWall
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Speed Control48C172
- Speed ControllableYes
- Recommended Damper Size (In.)8 x 8
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX72
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box, Mounting Plate
- StandardsUL/cUL 705, AMCA Sound and Air
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6024)
- Blowers (3730)
- Exhaust Fans (2314)
- Industrial Fans (2223)
- Belt-Drive Fans (1649)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1375)
- Belt-Drive Ventilators (1370)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1284)
- Roof Ventilators (1123)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1121)
- Wall-Mount Fans (974)
- Upblast Ventilators (652)
- Kitchen Ventilators (644)
- Centrifugal Ventilators (547)
- Speed-Controllable Fans (201)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.