Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUpblast Ventilator
- Drive TypeBelt
- Wheel Dia.18-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP5138
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP5026
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP4913
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP4811
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP4710
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP4620
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP4532
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP4410
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP4232
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP3912
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP3537
- CFM @ 1.75-In. SP3023
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.23
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.22
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft.21
- Motor Voltage208-230/460
- Max. Operating Amps4.8-4.8/2.4
- Motor HP1-1/2
- Max. BHP1.58
- Base Length30"
- Base Height1-3/4"
- Overall Dia.35-3/8"
- Base Width30"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End3/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End3/4"
- Overall Height34-3/4"
- Max. Inlet Temp.300 Degrees
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- Mounting LocationRoof
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Speed ControllableNo
- Fixed UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No.4HX57
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No.2RB79
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No.4HX41
- Recommended Damper Size (In.)23 x 23
- Recommended Damper Stock No.4HX67
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.2ZV83
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No.4C454
- Adj. UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No.4HX62
- RequiresRoof Curb For New Installations
- IncludesNEMA 1 Junction Box
- StandardsUL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound & Air
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 3ATU6
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (5069)
- Blowers (3114)
- Exhaust Fans (2095)
- Industrial Fans (1636)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1245)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1241)
- Belt-Drive Fans (1222)
- Roof Fans (1085)
- Belt-Drive Ventilators (994)
- Roof Ventilators (939)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (813)
- Kitchen Ventilators (625)
- Centrifugal Ventilators (431)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.