Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Assembled Upblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package, 30-1/2" Wheel Dia., Belt-Drive
- Item # 3GY74
- Mfr. Model # 3GY74
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 3698
- Shipping Weight 357.0 lbs.
- Item Upblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package
- Drive Type Belt-Drive
- Wheel Dia. 30-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 12,449
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 12,176
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 11,904
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 11,607
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 11,273
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 10,939
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 10,554
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 10,169
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 9743
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 8756
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 7352
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 24
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 23
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 22
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Motor Voltage 208/230/460
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 8.5-8.0/4.0
- Motor HP 3
- Max. BHP 3.15
- RPM 765
- Base Length 42"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 50"
- Base Width 42"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1"
- Overall Height 40"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Mounting Location Roof
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Fixed UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No. 4HX59
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB81
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX43
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 35 x 35
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX69
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV85
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C455
- Adj. UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No. 4HX63
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installation
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air, CSA Certified Motor
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.