Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exhaust/Supply Ventilator, 208-230/460 V
- Item # 7CK34
- Mfr. Model # 7CK34
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4147
- Shipping Weight 425.8 lbs.
- ItemExhaust/Supply Ventilator
- TypeAxial Belt Drive Downblast
- Propeller Dia. (In.)36
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.000-In. SP12,264
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.125-In. SP11,244
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.250-In. SP10,067
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.375-In. SP7780
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.500-In. SP7445
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)104
- Full Load Amps4.5-4.1/2.0
- Motor HP1-1/2
- Max. BHP1.80
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Pillow Block
- Motor RPM1725
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Height (In.)38
- Width (In.)68
- Max. Depth (In.)60
- Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Frame MaterialGalv Steel
- Propeller MaterialSteel
- Number of Blades6
- Fan RPM951
- Bearing Size (In.)1-1/4
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1-1/4
- IncludesHood and Drive Package
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6326)
- Ventilators (5457)
- Blowers (4045)
- Fans (3363)
- Exhaust Fans (2554)
- Industrial Fans (2524)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1654)
- Belt-Drive Ventilators (1610)
- Roof Ventilators (1392)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1390)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1298)
- Roof Fans (1221)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1221)
- Supply Fans (728)
- Downblast Ventilators (683)
- Axial Ventilators (558)
- Supply Ventilators (310)
- Reversible Fans (177)
- Exhaust/Supply Fans (161)
- Exhaust/Supply Ventilators (158)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This exhaust fan uses a 3 phase motor and can be used with a variable frequency drive.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.