Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
20" Backdraft Damper / Wall Shutter, 20-1/2" x 20-1/2" Opening Required
- Item # 4C559
- Mfr. Model # 4C559
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # 4103
- Shipping Weight 6.3 lbs.
- ItemBackdraft Damper / Wall Shutter
- Fits Fan Dia.20"
- Overall Square23"
- Opening Required20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Frame Depth2-1/2"
- Open Depth5-3/4"
- Flange Width1-1/2"
- Mounting Hole SizePrepunched
- Free Area2.281 sq.ft.
- Max. Velocity2500 FPM
- Mounting PositionVertical
- Blade MaterialWhite Painted Aluminum
- Construction MaterialExtruded Aluminum Frame and G-90 Galvanized Tie Rod
- For Use WithVertical Mounted Exhaust Fans
- Number of Panels1
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Just a touch and they close.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.