Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemExhaust Shutter
- TypeGravity Operated, Single Panel
- Fits Fan Dia. (In.)36
- Overall Square (In.)39
- Opening Required (In.)36-1/2 x 36-1/2
- Frame Depth (In.)3
- Open Depth (In.)6-1/4
- Flange Width (In.)1-1/2
- Mounting Hole Size (In.)9/32 x 1/2
- Free Area (Square-Ft.)7.436
- Max. Velocity (FPM)2500
- Mounting PositionVertical
- Blade MaterialMill Finish Aluminum
- Construction MaterialG-90 Galvanized Steel Frame and Tie Rods
- For Use WithVertical Mounted Exhaust Fans
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.