Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
48" Heavy Duty Exhaust Fan, 3-Phase, Voltage 208-230/460, Open Dripproof
- Item # 7M8E8
- Mfr. Model # 7M8E8
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4102
- Shipping Weight 425.77 lbs.
- ItemHeavy Duty Exhaust Fan
- Propeller Dia.48"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP45,053
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP42,635
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP39,778
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP36,972
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP33,755
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.49
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.50
- Max. Inlet Temp.104 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps21.1-19.1/9.5
- Motor HP7-1/2
- Max. BHP8.63
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Pillow Block
- Motor RPM1740
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Fan RPM895
- Width (In.)54
- Max. Depth28"
- Venturi Clearance Dia.48-1/2"
- Venturi Depth7"
- Flange Width54"
- Flange Depth2"
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- Frame MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Propeller MaterialCast Aluminum
- Number of Blades6
- Bearing Size1-1/2"
- Shaft Dia.1-1/2"
- IncludesDrive Package
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No.3C731
- Intake Guard No.1WBU7
- Motorized Wall Galv. Shutter Stock No.3C731
- Wall Collar Stock No.1WBV6
- Weatherhood No.1WBW4
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 7M8E7DAYTON
Price $3,336.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.