Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Med Duty Fan, 32,589 cfm, 208-230/460V
- Item # 7M861
- Mfr. Model # 7M861
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4101
- Shipping Weight 427.5 lbs.
- ItemMedium Duty Exhaust Fan
- Propeller Dia.54"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP32,589
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP28,800
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP22,253
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.19.0
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.18.4
- Max. Inlet Temp.104 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps6.0-5.8/2.9
- Motor HP2
- Max. BHP2.30
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Pillow Block
- Motor RPM1750
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Fan RPM371
- Width (In.)60
- Max. Depth23"
- Venturi Clearance Dia.55"
- Venturi Depth6-1/2"
- Flange Width60"
- Flange Depth2"
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- Frame MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Propeller MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Number of Blades5
- Bearing Size1-1/4"
- Shaft Dia.1-1/4"
- IncludesDrive Package
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No.3C313
- Fiberglass Wall Shutter No.5C221
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No.3C115
- Intake Guard No.1WBU8
- Motorized Wall Galv. Shutter Stock No.3C732
- Wall Collar Stock No.1WBV7
- Weatherhood No.1WBW5
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.