Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
54" Heavy Duty Exhaust Fan, Capacitor-Start, Voltage 115/208-230, Open Dripproof
- Item # 7AR71
- Mfr. Model # 7AR71
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4102
- Shipping Weight 502.77 lbs.
- Item Heavy Duty Exhaust Fan
- Propeller Dia. 54"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 29,332
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 25,255
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 22
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 20.2/10.7-10.1
- Motor HP 2
- Max. BHP 2.3
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Fan RPM 419
- Height 60"
- Width (In.) 60
- Max. Depth 33-1/2"
- Venturi Clearance Dia. 55"
- Venturi Depth 6-1/2"
- Flange Width 60"
- Flange Depth 2"
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Frame Material Galvanized Steel
- Propeller Material Cast Aluminum
- Number of Blades 6
- Bearing Size 1-1/2"
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/2"
- Includes Drive Package
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No. 3C313
- Fiberglass Wall Shutter No. 5C221
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No. 3C115
- Intake Guard No. 1WBU8
- Motorized Wall Galv. Shutter Stock No. 3C732
- Wall Collar Stock No. 1WBV7
- Weatherhood No. 1WBW5
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 7AR72DAYTON
Price $4,095.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.