Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Exhaust Fan, 18 In, 115 V, 3075 CFM
- Item # 4C362
- Mfr. Model # 4C362
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- ItemExhaust Fan
- TypeMedium Duty Direct Drive
- Propeller Dia. (In.)18
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP3075
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP2850
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP2605
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP2320
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.16.0
- Full Load Amps4.5
- Motor HP1/4
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Bearing TypeSleeve
- Motor RPM1725
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Height (In.)22
- Width (In.)22
- Max. Depth (In.)10 1/4
- Flange Width (In.)1
- Mounting PositionVertical
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Frame FinishBaked On Gray Polyester
- Guard MaterialSteel Wire
- Wire Guard FinishBaked On Gray Polyester
- Propeller MaterialStamped Aluminum
- Number of Blades3
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed, AMCA Licensed
- Speed ControlNo
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No.4C558
- Fiberglass Wall Shutter No.5C213
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No.1C744
- Dimension A (In.)22
- Dimension B (In.)8-5/16
- Dimension C (In.)3-7/16
- Dimension D (In.)18-7/16
- For Use WithGeneral Ventilation Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.