Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Exhaust Fan D/D, 18 In, 115/230 V
- Item # 3CWC1
- Mfr. Model # 3CWC1
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 46.05 lbs.
- Item Exhaust Fan
- Type Commercial Direct Drive
- Propeller Dia. (In.) 18
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 2958
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 2752
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2521
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 2217
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 19.0
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Voltage 115/230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Motor HP 1/4
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Ball
- Full Load Amps 5.6/2.8
- Watts 390
- Height (In.) 22
- Width (In.) 22
- Max. Depth (In.) 13-7/16
- Venturi Clearance Dia. (In.) 20
- Venturi Depth (In.) 2-3/16
- Flange Width (In.) 1
- Frame Material Steel
- Frame Finish Baked On Gray Polyester
- Propeller Material Stamped Aluminum
- Number of Blades 3
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Speed Control No
- Agency Compliance UL Listed and AMCA Licensed
- For Use With General Ventilation Applications
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No. 4C558
- Fiberglass Wall Shutter No. 5C213
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No. 1C744
- Intake Guard No. 6D583
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.