Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemExhaust Fan
- TypeStandard Duty Belt Drive Less Drive Package
- Propeller Dia. (In.)48
- CFM Range15,009 to 31,442
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Motor HP Range1/3 to 3
- RPM Range295 to 618
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Pillow Block
- Width (In.)54
- Height (In.)54
- Max. Depth (In.)23-1/2
- Venturi Clearance Dia. (In.)48-1/2
- Venturi Depth (In.)7
- Flange Depth (In.)2
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- Frame MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Propeller MaterialSteel
- Number of Blades6
- Bearing Size (In.)1-1/4
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1-1/4
- Agency ComplianceAMCA
- RequiresWall Collar and Shutter For New Installation
- Wall Housing Item No.3FKG3
- Wall Collar Stock No.1WBV5
- Weatherhood No.1WBW4
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No.1C211
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No.3C312
- Fiberglass Wall Shutter No.5C220
- Intake Guard No.1WBU7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What accessories come with this fan.
Is there a price discount for buying three or more.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.