Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemShutter Mount Exhaust Fan
- Blade Dia.24"
- Number of Speeds1
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP3270
- Motor HP1/4
- Square Opening Required25"
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP2515
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP1205
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.10.7
- Motor RPM1075
- Full Load Amps4.1
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Bearing TypeSleeve
- Max. Depth18-1/16"
- Frame MaterialCold Rolled Steel
- Frame FinishGalvanized Steel
- Blade MaterialStamped Aluminum
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishGray Polyester
- Number of Blades3
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- StandardsUL Listed for US and Canada
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 1HLB2
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Would the air blowing out be sufficient to keep water from getting in?
If I need a hood, can you please recommend one that will fit and is low cost.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.