Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
10" Shutter Mount Exhaust Fan, Voltage 115V, Motor HP 1/25, Variable Number of Speeds
- Item # 1HLA1
- Mfr. Model # 1HLA1
- NSN # 4140-00-763-3652
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 3656
- Shipping Weight 10.77 lbs.
- Item Shutter Mount Exhaust Fan
- Blade Dia. 10"
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Voltage 115V
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 600
- Motor HP 1/25
- Square Opening Required 10-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 354
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 6.19
- Motor RPM 1550
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 0.55
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Sleeve
- Height 13-1/8"
- Width 13-1/8"
- Max. Depth 10-13/32"
- Frame Material Cold Rolled Steel
- Frame Finish Galvanized Steel
- Blade Material Stamped Aluminum
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester
- Speed Control Item Number 48C172
- Number of Blades 5
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Standards UL Listed for US and Canada
- Includes Shutter
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1HKL9DAYTON
Price $167.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.