Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exhaust Fan, 7 In, 115V, 230 CFM
- Item # 1HKL2
- Mfr. Model # 1HKL2
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4094
- Shipping Weight 7.2 lbs.
- ItemGuard Mounted Exhaust Fan
- Blade Dia.7"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP230
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.3.5
- Operating Amps1.5
- Motor HP1/25
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Bearing TypeSleeve
- Motor RPM1550
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Max. Depth4-15/16"
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- Mounting Holes O.C.7-3/8"
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishGray Polyester
- Outside Dia.9-5/8"
- Blade MaterialStamped Aluminum
- Number of Blades5
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- IncludesWiring, Junction Box, and 8" Leads
- StandardsUL-CUL E53236
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6042)
- Ventilators (5444)
- Blowers (3735)
- Exhaust Fans (2310)
- Industrial Fans (2219)
- Wall-Mount Fans (974)
- Ceiling-Mount Fans (840)
- Commercial Fans (840)
- Vertical Fans (678)
- Horizontal Fans (607)
- Industrial Ceiling Fans (584)
- Wall-Mount Exhaust Fans (529)
- Direct-Drive Fans (435)
- Guard-Mount Fans (24)
- Ceiling Exhaust Fans (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This fan can be used with a thermostatic control. You may want to look at part numbers 2E734 or 2E869 as possible options. This fan cannot be used with speed control.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.