Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemExhaust Fan
- TypeCorrosion Resistant Shutter Mount
- Propeller Dia. (In.)20
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP3642
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP2838
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP2121
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP1468
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.13.7
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Full Load Amps4.9
- Motor HP1/3
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Motor RPM1075
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Height (In.)23
- Width (In.)23
- Max. Depth (In.)17-7/8
- Sq. Opening Required (In.)21
- Frame MaterialFiberglass
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishEpoxy Coated
- Propeller MaterialFiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Number of Blades8
- Speed ControlNo
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed for US and Canada
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 1BLJ5
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.