Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exhaust Fan, 12 In, 115 V, 1100 CFM
- Item # 1BLH8
- Mfr. Model # 1BLH8
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4094
- Shipping Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Item Exhaust Fan
- Type Corrosion Resistant Shutter Mount
- Propeller Dia. (In.) 12
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 1100
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 799
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 636
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 451
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 13.4
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 1.9
- Motor HP 1/8
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Motor RPM 1625
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Height (In.) 15
- Width (In.) 15
- Max. Depth (In.) 15
- Sq. Opening Required (In.) 13
- Frame Material Fiberglass
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Epoxy Coated
- Propeller Material Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Number of Blades 4
- Speed Control No
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Agency Compliance UL Listed for US and Canada
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional information please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
This fan is not speed controllable.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.