Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exhaust Fan, 30 In, 208-230/460V
- Item # 10E049
- Mfr. Model # 10E049
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4096
- Shipping Weight 62.0 lbs.
- ItemExhaust Fan
- TypeIndustrial/Commercial Direct Drive
- Propeller Dia. (In.)30
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP8865
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP8358
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP7708
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP6970
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft.24
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.21
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Motor HP3/4
- Motor RPM1140
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Bearing TypeBall
- Full Load Amps3.2-3.4/1.7
- Height (In.)34
- Width (In.)34
- Max. Depth (In.)26-1/4
- Venturi Depth (In.)4-1/4
- Flange Width (In.)1
- Frame MaterialGalvanized
- Frame FinishGalvanized
- Propeller MaterialAluminum
- Number of Blades3
- Mounting PositionVertical or Horizontal
- Speed ControlNo
- Agency ComplianceUL and cUL Listed, AMCA
- For Use WithGeneral Ventilation Applications
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No.3C309
- Fiberglass Wall Shutter No.5C216
- Galvanized Wall Shutter No.1C055
- Intake Guard No.1WBU4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.