Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Engine Driven
- Item # 4TA88
- Mfr. Model # 4TA88
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3699
- Shipping Weight 173.0 lbs.
- Engine/Motor TypeHonda Engine
- Length (In.)44
- Width (In.)27
- Height (In.)24
- NPT Port (In.)3
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Diaphragm TypeThermoplastic
- Check ValvePolyurethane
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head5280
- GPH of Water @ 8 Ft. of Head5280
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head5220
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head4500
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head3840
- GPH of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head3540
- Max. Head (Ft.)25
- Max. Pressure (PSI)11
- Tank Capacity (Qt.)3
- Solids Handling Capacity (In.)1-5/8
- Engine RPM1800 to 2750
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Liquid Temp. Range (Deg. F)160
- Mechanical SealNeoprene
- Pump and Casing AdapterAluminum
- Seal TypeDiaphragm
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- Temp. Range40 to 180
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids
- Agency ComplianceCalifornia Emission Codes
- Includes2 Nipples, Check Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1469)
- Diaphragm Pumps (504)
- Wastewater Pumps (458)
- Slurry Pumps (394)
- Sewage Pumps (309)
- Agricultural Pumps (307)
- Dewatering Pumps (307)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (268)
- Portable Pumps (253)
- Solids Handling Pumps (249)
- Utility Pumps (188)
- Pond Pumps (119)
- Engine Driven Pumps (86)
- Engine-Driven Pumps (86)
- Dredging Pumps (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.