Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Aluminum Honda 5-1/2 HP Thermoplastic Diaphragm Pump
- Item # 4TA88
- Mfr. Model # 4TA88
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3285
- Shipping Weight 173.0 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Diaphragm
- Engine/Motor Type Honda
- HP 5-1/2
- Length (In.) 44
- Width (In.) 27
- Height (In.) 24
- NPT Port (In.) 3
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Diaphragm Type Thermoplastic
- Check Valve Polyurethane
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 5280
- GPH of Water @ 8 Ft. of Head 5280
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 5220
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 4500
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 3840
- GPH of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 3540
- Max. Head (Ft.) 25
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 11
- Tank Capacity (Qt.) 3
- Solids Handling Capacity (In.) 1-5/8
- Engine RPM 1800 to 2750
- Ignition Type Electronic
- Liquid Temp. Range (Deg. F) 160
- Mechanical Seal Neoprene
- Pump and Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Seal Type Diaphragm
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Temp. Range 40 to 180
- Handle Steel
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance California Emission Codes
- Includes 2 Nipples, Check Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.