Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemEngine Driven Centrifugal Pump Kit
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet3" NPSM
- Outlet3" NPSM
- Engine Size242cc
- Engine BrandHonda OHV
- Tank Capacity6.4 qt.
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Seal MaterialBuna N, Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity1-1/8"
- Max. Pressure39 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head90 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift25 ft.
- Casing AdapterAluminum
- Volute/Wear PlateCast-Iron
- Mechanical SealSilicon Carbide, Buna N
- Check ValveBuna N
- Roll Bar FrameSteel
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeRecoil-Start
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- Agency ComplianceEPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes2P568- 3" x 20 Ft Green Suction Hose, 1FYR5- 3" x 50 Ft Blue Discharge Hose (2 Ea.), 1P931- 3" Strainer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head320
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head305
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head280
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head250
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head225
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head170
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head125
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head68
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1378)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1139)
- Wastewater Pumps (378)
- Slurry Pumps (347)
- Agricultural Pumps (334)
- Dewatering Pumps (301)
- Sewage Pumps (297)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (269)
- Marine Pumps (235)
- Solids Handling Pumps (202)
- Portable Pumps (192)
- Effluent Pumps (169)
- Utility Pumps (163)
- Saltwater Pumps (114)
- Bilge Pumps (111)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.