Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Drive Pump Kit, 4.8HP, Honda Engine
- Item # 7AJ14
- Mfr. Model # 7AJ14
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3697
- Shipping Weight 160.25 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Centrifugal Pump Kit
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet2" NPSM
- Outlet2" NPSM
- Engine Size163cc
- Engine BrandHonda OHV
- Tank Capacity3.81 qt.
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Seal MaterialBuna N, Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity13/16"
- Max. Pressure38 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head88 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift25 ft.
- Casing AdapterAluminum
- Volute/Wear PlateCast-Iron
- Mechanical SealSilicon Carbide, Buna N
- Check ValveBuna N
- Roll Bar FrameSteel
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- Agency ComplianceEPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes2P567- 2" x 20 Ft Green Suction Hose, 1FYR3- 2"x 50 Ft Blue Discharge Hose (2 Ea.), 1P690- 2" Strainer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head165
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head157
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head148
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head133
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head115
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head90
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head61
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head30
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1469)
- Transfer Pumps (1261)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1146)
- Wastewater Pumps (458)
- Slurry Pumps (394)
- Sewage Pumps (309)
- Agricultural Pumps (307)
- Dewatering Pumps (307)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (268)
- Portable Pumps (253)
- Solids Handling Pumps (249)
- Utility Pumps (188)
- Effluent Pumps (170)
- Saltwater Pumps (134)
- Bilge Pumps (112)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.