Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
13 HP Aluminum 389cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 6.45 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 3P654
- Mfr. Model # 3P654
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3282
- Shipping Weight 268.0 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 4" NPT
- Outlet 4" NPT
- HP 13
- Engine Size 389cc
- Engine Brand Honda GX390 OHV
- Tank Capacity 6.45 qt.
- Length 44-1/2"
- Width 37-1/2"
- Height 31-1/2"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Trash
- Seal Material Buna N, Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity 2"
- Max. Pressure 51 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 102 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 20 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast-Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide, Viton
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame None
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Sensor Type None
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance Meets California Emission Codes
- Includes Pneumatic Ball Bearing Wheels and Brake Feet, Two Cast Iron Pipe Nipple, Suction Strainer, Cast Iron Sleeves, Recoil Starter and Low Oil Alert
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 530
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 505
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 520
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 440
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 365
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 325
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 260
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 240
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 115
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Item # 3P653DAYTON
Price $6,738.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.