Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3.5 HP Aluminum 118cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 2.11 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 11G228
- Mfr. Model # 11G228
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3281
- Shipping Weight 53.05 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 3.5
- Engine Size 118cc
- Engine Brand Honda GX120 OHV
- Tank Capacity 2.11 qt.
- Length 19-13/16"
- Width 23-19/32"
- Height 15-15/16"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N
- Max. Pressure 42.4 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 98 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Cast Iron
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Ceramic, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 163
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 152
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 137
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 119
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 99
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 26
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.