Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Item # 1ZTA7
- Mfr. Model # 1ZTA7
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3697
- Shipping Weight 69.0 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet3" NPT
- Outlet3" NPT
- Engine Size163cc
- Engine BrandHonda OHV
- Tank Capacity3.81 qt.
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Seal MaterialBuna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity1/4"
- Max. Pressure46 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head105 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift25 ft.
- Casing AdapterAluminum
- Volute/Wear PlateCast-Iron
- Mechanical SealCarbon Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Check ValveBuna N/Steel
- Roll Bar FrameSteel
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range41 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeSingle and Four Stroke
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Agency ComplianceEPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes2 Steel Pipe Nipples For Suction And Discharge, Suction Strainer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head232
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head227
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head215
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head195
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head172
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head146
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head120
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head87
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head53
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head20
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1469)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1137)
- Slurry Pumps (394)
- Dewatering Pumps (307)
- Agricultural Pumps (306)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (268)
- Solids Handling Pumps (249)
- Portable Pumps (247)
- Utility Pumps (188)
- Engine Driven Pumps (86)
- Engine-Driven Pumps (86)
- Siphon Pumps (66)
- Dredging Pumps (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.