Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Washdown Heater, Voltage 480, 3 Phase, 85,325 BtuH, 1400 cfm
- Item # 2CJG4
- Mfr. Model # 2CJG4
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 3836
- Shipping Weight 160.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Washdown Heater
- BtuH 85,325
- Voltage 480
- Phase 3
- Air Flow 1400 cfm
- Hz 60
- Amps AC 30.1
- kW 25.0
- Temp. Rise 56 Degrees F
- Width 16"
- Depth 27"
- Height 28-3/4"
- Grille Stainless Steel
- Housing Material 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Features 24V Transformer and Contactor, Pilot Light, Thermostat and Disconnect Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards ETL Listed (US & Canada), NEMA 4X control panel
- Includes NEMA 4X Control Panel, 3 Position Switch (Off-Heat-Fan)
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Item # 2CJG5DAYTON
Price $5,594.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.