Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Unit Heater, Vertical or Horizontal, Voltage 480, 50.0 kW, 3 Phase
- Item # 2YU81
- Mfr. Model # 2YU81
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 3834
- Shipping Weight 124.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Unit Heater
- Voltage 480
- kW 50.0
- BtuH 170,500
- Phase 3
- Amps AC 60.2
- Hz 60
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Temp. Rise 53 to 61 Degrees F
- Air Flow 3000/2600 cfm
- Width 26-5/8"
- Depth 18-1/8"
- Height 30"
- Max. Mounting Height 15 ft.
- Horizontal Air Throw 60 ft.
- Vertical Floor Coverage 63 ft.
- Vertical Mounting H 25 ft.
- Housing Material 20 ga. Steel
- Housing Finish Neutral Gray Powder Coated
- Contactor Coil Voltage 24
- Features Totally Enclosed Fan Motor, 4 Top and 4 Back Threaded Reinforced Holes for Field Mounting with 5/16" Threaded Rod ( Not Included), Automatic Reset Linear Thermal Protector
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Standards UL/CUL
- Includes Adjustable Air Outlet Louvers
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Item # 3END3DAYTON
Price $3,516.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.