Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Unit Heater
- Mounting TypeVertical or Horizontal
- Phase1 or 3
- Amps AC27.0/31.3
- Temp. Rise37 Degrees F
- Air Flow650 cfm
- Max. Mounting Height9 ft.
- Horizontal Air Throw18 ft.
- Vertical Floor Coverage26 ft.
- Vertical Mounting H14 ft.
- Housing Material20 ga. Steel
- Housing FinishNeutral Gray Powder Coated
- Contactor Coil Voltage24
- FeaturesTotally Enclosed Fan Motor, 4 Top and 4 Back Threaded Reinforced Holes for Field Mounting with 5/16" Threaded Rod ( Not Included), Automatic Reset Linear Thermal Protector
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- IncludesAdjustable Air Outlet Louvers
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no set square footage a heater is designed to cover. Each space is different and requires a load calculation to determine the btu capacity to properly heat a space. If you have more questions or would like a general btu calculation you can call our HVAC tech support team at 800-472-4643. Please make sure to have the height, width, and depth of the area being heated.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.