Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Unit Heater, Vertical or Horizontal, Voltage 480, kW 5.0, 3 Phase
- Item # 2YU63
- Mfr. Model # 2YU63
- NSN # 4520-01-363-2067
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4280
- Shipping Weight 27.4 lbs.
- ItemElectric Unit Heater
- Mounting TypeVertical or Horizontal
- Amps AC6.0
- Temp. Rise45 Degrees F
- Air Flow350 cfm
- Max. Mounting Height8 ft.
- Horizontal Air Throw12 ft.
- Vertical Floor Coverage18 ft.
- Vertical Mounting H9 ft.
- Housing Material20 ga. Steel
- Housing FinishNeutral Gray Powder Coated
- Contactor Coil Voltage24
- FeaturesTotally Enclosed Fan Motor, 4 Top and 4 Back Threaded Reinforced Holes for Field Mounting with 5/16" Threaded Rod ( Not Included), Automatic Reset Linear Thermal Protector
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- IncludesAdjustable Air Outlet Louvers
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional information please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.