Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric, Drum Pump
- Item # 5UWF7
- Mfr. Model # 5UWF7
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 41.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- Motor EnclosureOpen Drip Proof
- Pump Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, PTFE, Viton
- Seal MaterialPTFE
- Discharge Tubing MaterialStainless Steel
- For Use On55 Gallon Drums
- Maximum Head10 ft.
- Max. Pressure9.5 psi
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity5000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Water9.5
- Inlet Size1-1/2"
- Outlet Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Length35-1/2"
- Overall Length6-3/4"
- Adapter TypeThreaded
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- StandardsMotor is UL approved
- ApplicationAlkalies, Acids, Chlorines, Photographic Chemicals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.