Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/3 HP Stainless Steel Electric Operated Drum Pump, 9.5 GPM, 3450 RPM
- Item # 5UWF7
- Mfr. Model # 5UWF7
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 41.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115/230VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/3
- Motor Enclosure Open Drip Proof
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, PTFE, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material Stainless Steel
- For Use With Alkalies, Acids, Chlorines, Photographic Chemicals
- GPM 9.5
- Max. Pressure 9.5 psi
- Max. Viscosity 5000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Water 9.5
- Inlet Size 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Length 35-1/2"
- Adapter Type Threaded
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Agency Compliance Motor is UL approved
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 53-5/16"
- Max. Head 10 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.