Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 220VAC, 0.8 HP, 50/60 Hz
- Item # 36Y171
- Mfr. Model # 36Y171
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3736
- Shipping Weight 42.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- Motor EnclosureExplosion Proof
- Motor TypeUniversal AC/DC
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials316 Stainless Steel, Carbon, PTFE
- Seal MaterialPTFE
- Gasket MaterialPTFE
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPolyethylene
- Hose MaterialPolyethylene
- For Use OnIBC
- Maximum Head36 ft.
- Max. Pressure16 psi
- Max. Temp.175 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity1500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil20
- Max. GPM for Water32
- Inlet Size1.6"
- Outlet Size1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1-3/16"
- Discharge Tube Length6 ft.
- Hose Length6 ft.
- Suction Tube Length47"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/2"
- Suction Tube TypeCentrifugal
- Overall Length53"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter Material304 Stainless Steel
- Adapter Dia.2"
- DEF CompatibleNo
- Special FeaturesHazardous Duty
- StandardsCE, ATEX
- ApplicationHazardous Duty
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
- IncludesMotor, Pump, Hose, Hand Nozzle, Barrel Adaptor, Storage Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.