Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
0.3 HP 316 Stainless Steel Centrifugal Electric Operated Drum Pump, 32 GPM, 10,000 RPM
- Item # 36Y170
- Mfr. Model # 36Y170
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3329
- Shipping Weight 42.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 110VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- HP 0.3
- Motor Enclosure Explosion Proof
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, Carbon, PTFE, Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene
- Hose Material Polyethylene
- For Use With Hazardous Duty
- GPM 32
- Max. Pressure 16 psi
- Max. Viscosity 1500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 20
- Max. GPM for Water 32
- Inlet Size 1.6"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-3/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 6 ft.
- Hose Length 6 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 47"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Type Centrifugal
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Includes Motor, Pump, Hose, Hand Nozzle, Barrel Adaptor, Storage Bracket
- Max. Head 36 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 175 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.