Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- TypeMotor and Tube
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Motor TypeInduction
- Pump Body Material316 SS
- Wetted Materials316 SS, Viton, Silicon Carbide, PTFE
- Seal MaterialSilicon Carbide
- Gasket MaterialViton, PTFE
- For Use On5, 15, 30 and 55 Gallon Drums
- Maximum Head200 ft.
- Max. Pressure87 psi
- Max. Temp.300 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity100,000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil14
- Max. GPM for Water7
- Inlet Size2"
- Outlet Size1 1/2" Barb
- Suction Tube Length39"
- Suction Tube TypeCentrifugal
- Overall Length63"
- ApplicationViscous Products
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Unfortunately the manufacturer does not market a threaded adapter for this unit. You would need a small section of tubing and a thread adapter such as item 3DTV8 to have pipe threads as a connection.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.