Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor TypeUniversal AC/DC
- Pump Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials316L Stainless Steel, PTFE and Buna
- Gasket MaterialPTFE
- For Use On55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head70 ft.
- Max. Pressure30 psi
- Max. Temp.175 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity1000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil3
- Max. GPM for Water16
- Inlet Size1.6"
- Outlet Size1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1"
- Suction Tube Length39"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/2"
- Suction Tube TypeCentrifugal
- Overall Length51"
- DEF CompatibleNo
- Special FeaturesSanitary Pump, 3A Certified (TPV), Hygienic Design, Easy to Clean, Tri-Clamp(R) Fittings, Light Weight and Portable, Variable Speed Electric and Air Motors, Runs Dry
- StandardsUL Recognized Component (Motor Only), 3A Certified (Pump)
- ApplicationFood Products Transfer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
- IncludesMotor and Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.