Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor, Ceiling, Voltage 120, Watts 500
- Item # 1UCT6
- Mfr. Model # 1UCT6
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.58 lbs.
- Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Mounting Type Ceiling
- Watts 500
- BtuH Output 1706
- Voltage 120
- Amps @ 1 Phase 4.16
- Beam Pattern 60 Degrees
- Number of Lamps 1
- Height 4-3/4"
- Width 5-3/4"
- Length 16-3/4"
- Housing Material Steel
- Phase 1
- Finish Anodized Reflector
- NEMA Plug SJOW
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Cord Type 3 Wire Grounded
- Standards cETLus
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.) 11-1/2 x 20
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.) 13-7/8 x 24
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (14 Ft.) 16 x 28
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.) 9-1/4 x 16
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 10 1.7
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12 1.2
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8 2.7
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5H374FOSTORIA
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.